Friday, January 8, 2010

My Love

It's time to start thinking about Valentines Day, already! Can't believe how fast the holidays sneak up, wasn't it just Christmas? I wanted to share this simple scrapbook page I made of my daughter years ago. Back in the day, I didn't have a lot of time to spend on my layouts, nor do I still! I love being creative and trying new techniques, such as those you see in my mini's, but I also love keeping things simple!






I'm finishing up a ballet mini of my daughter, then full steam ahead, Valentines Mini here I come!

Here are all the supplies I picked up to make my Valentines mini, some 12x12 layouts, cards, & teacher gifts. I just love all the pink and red!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslie,
    I found your blog from your YouTube videos....LOVE your minis!!! I am just starting to make them so I watch EVERY video I see =)
    You and your family are so adorable!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your talent!!! Oh and I LOVE that Fireflies song!!!

    Nice to "meet" you,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete