Friday, April 29, 2011

Getting Away!

I'm heading to the mountains...my bags are packed, and I'm ready to go. Just waiting on my ride.

Every year I get together with some of my closest friends for a retreat and we head to the mountains for some much needed time away. This year we are headed to Estes Park for a few days. We plan on relaxing in the hot tub, doing a little shopping, dinning out and listening to author, Patricia Sprinkle speak. This years retreat is "Dreams for Ourselves & the Kingdom".

I won't be doing any posting while I'm gone, leaving the laptop at home...gasp!!!

Say a little prayer for the hubby or maybe that should be for me...hubby has the house and three kids to tend to while I'm away. Good luck honey!!!

See you when I get back!!!

2008 - Patricia Sprinkle & me

A few photo's from past retreats.

No comments:

Post a Comment