Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Check it out!!!

Oh my Goodness I'm so excited to be apart of a fabulous Design Team of creative and talented people!!! I'm especially blessed to be designing for "Pro 31 Designs" on etsy, which is owned by the talented and beyond super sweet Esmeralda!!! Thanks again Esmeralda for this opportunity to be apart of this amazing Dream Team.

Be sure to stop by Esmeralda's etsy shop, "Pro 31 Designs" and check out what she has to offer for all your wonderful projects.
Come follow "Pro 31 Designs" on Facebook. See what the latest products are in her esty shop, View videos and photos of projects from the Design Team and get involved in all the fun give-aways and contests.

***scroll to the bottom of my blog to turn off my music to hear the video***



www.etsy.com/shop/pro31designs
www.facebook.com/Pro31Designs
www.youtube.com/user/pro31designs
youtube.com/user/twinsmoms

No comments:

Post a Comment