Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Memories

All 5 of us were hit with the flu bug leading up to Christmas. 4 of us were to perform at church in our Christmas Eve, Eve service, but the flu just wouldn't give us a break! Christmas came and we were able to celebrate as a family, but my daughter and I were still not 100%. Today, we are all back to normal and feeling good. Praise the Lord!!! I hate being sick, especially during Christmas! We had a quiet Christmas just our little family of 5.

Thought I'd share some of our Christmas photos with you!
Wishing you all a wonderful and blessed New Year! Looking forward to 2012!






Here is a beautiful flower arrangement I received as a gift from one of my preschool classes. All the students pitched in and gave this to me along with an amazon gift card. (I was so shocked! What a thoughtful and beautiful gift!)


No comments:

Post a Comment