Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Colorful Flower Cards

I don't know about you, but I love to color! I find it so relaxing and I just love how you can take a black and white image and turn it into something fabulous!

For this month's I AM ROSES Design Team project, I decided to create three colorful cards using the same digi image. I'll be adding these cute cards to a few gifts I put together for my children's teachers.

My May Design Team Kit from I AM Roses was so colorful and so inspiring! Be sure to stop on by IAMROSES.COM and check out not just the fabulous flowers I used in my projects, but check out all the flowers they have to offer.

Here are a few photos of each of the cards I created as well as the item number to the flowers I used on each card.

 Be sure to check out my youtube video below as I show you each of my cards as well as how I created one of them. Thanks for stopping by! Happy Scrapping!!!


Flowers Used: Crochet Flower JC2 - 427; Random Mix Gardinia's GP3 - 427; 
Mixed Cherry Blossoms S3 - 427; Green Sm Skeleton leaves K1 - 50; 
Sm White Maple leaves L21 - 151

Flowers Used: 1.75 cm Roses various colors R21; 
Sm White Maple leaves L21 - 151


Flowers Used: White Daisy D1 - 15;  Random Mix Gardinia's GP3 - 427; 
Sm white flowers S10 - 15; Sm Purple flowers S10 - 601;
 White Semi Open Rose buds BP/T30 - 151; 
Mixed Paper Roses R8 - 427; Sm Purple Crochet flower ZJC1 - 601


***scroll to the bottom of my blog to turn off my music to hear my video***

No comments:

Post a Comment