Thursday, June 28, 2012

3 Cards, 3 Different Styles

I'm excited to share with you 3 cards I created for the I Am Roses Design Team.  I wanted to show you just how versatile I Am Roses are no matter what your style is.  Did you know that I Am Roses also carries beautiful mulberry butterflies, crochet flowers, skeleton leaves, and a huge variety of flowers other then just roses.

Here is the first card I created.  I just love this cute House Mouse stamp I got for my birthday! I wanted to create a simple card using it that was colorful and fun.


Sm mixed leaves: L20 - 427, Big Crochet mix JC2 - 427,
Cherry Blossom mix: S3 - 427, & Sm mixed Butterflies; BF1 - 427

For my second card I colored this cute little digi image and created more of a softer shabby chic style card.  I just love the softness of this card paired with the beautiful I Am Roses!


Big Soft Pink Gardenias: GB4 - 124, Sm White Crochet flowers: ZJC1 - 152, Mini Pink Rose Buds: T1 - 3, White Semi Open Rose Buds: T30 - 151, Sm Green Skeleton Leaves: K1 - 50, & Big Natural Skeleton Leaves: K3 - 805 / Z

For my last card I wanted to create a whimsical card, but I also wanted to challenge myself and use my I Am Roses in a different way.  Meaning, not using them the way they came.  I just love how I turned some flowers into clouds and others into grass!


White Daisy: P23 - 1, Mini White Hydrangea: ZP9 - 1, Sm Random mixed Curly Gardenia: GP2 - 427


No matter what your style is, be sure to check out iamroses.com 


Be sure to stop on by my youtube channel and check out my video.

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment