Monday, July 30, 2012

Beach Babe Scrapbook Layout



 I'm super excited about sharing a 12x12 scrapbook layout I created For Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. using "Beach Babe Sophie".  I don't know about you, but I LOVE watching the Summer Olympics and I've been inspired by all the water sports, so I thought I'd create a beach layout to share with you. 

The photo on my layout is a picture of my daughter when she was a baby playing in the sand with her toes. It's hard to believe she'll be turning 11 yrs. old in just a week!


"Beach Babe Sophie" was the perfect embellishment to add to my scrapbook layout!  I colored Beach Babe Sophie's skin with my Spectrum Noir markers along with her hair and flower in her hair. I then paper pieced Sophie's swim suit, hair bow and beach ball using the "Splash" paper collection by Little Yellow Bicycle. I added some blue glitter to the beach ball and popped Sophie up on my layout.
I used a combination of Echo Park, Webster's Pages, and LYB papers to create this layout along with miscellaneous embellishments such as trim, felt flowers, and chipboard.



I just love how fun and summery "Beach Babe Sophie" looks in her super cute swim suit!

Don't forget to check out the shop where you can find this adorable image of Sophie along with many more!

Have a Happy Scrappy Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment