Thursday, July 26, 2012

Celebrate Life, One Beautiful Moment

There are people that come into our lives and stay for short periods of time and then there are those people whom come into our lives and bless us beyond what we could ever imagine.  My husband is one of those people whom has blessed my life beyond what I could ever imagine! On August 6th we will be celebrating 18 amazing years together! I wanted to created a scrapbook layout celebrating a moment my daughter captured of the two of us with my camera.

I love no matter what type of scrapbook layout or card I'm creating, I can always add just the right touch and feel to my projects by adding some I AM ROSES products.
For this layout I used a combination of different papers, trims, and embellishments.  I'm so happy with the final results of this scrapbook layout!

As you can see on my layout the cute chipboard banner is linked together using small little daisies in a variety of colors from IAR.  I just love how small and precious these little flowers are
(item # T2 - 00)


I love what I call a peak-a-boo corner, as you can see I've rolled the pattern paper of one corner to reveal the background paper and tucked in two flowers from IAR.  (item # PS - 00 & D1 - 00)


This photo was taken of my husband and I at a local Butterfly Pavilion, so I had to add a butterfly of course! You can find these adorable Butterflies in many different sizes and colors. I layered two white butterflies from a mix pack I have. (item # BF1 - 427)


I love layering and adding dimension and texture to my layouts, so I knew I had to add some fern leaves (item # ZQB15 - 151) to this layout to bring out the green palm leaves in my photo. I then added a beautiful Rose in a two toned pink color on top of the fern leaves. (item # R40) I am in LOVE with these Roses!!!  I can't wait to create more projects using the R40 Roses!!!


Be sure to check out I AM ROSES for all these beautiful handmade flowers and much more!
For more details on my layout, check out my youtube video!

Have a Happy Scrappy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment