Monday, July 9, 2012

I Am Roses "July Challenge"

Are you ready for a super fun challenge?  This months July Challenge for I AM ROSES is a Sketch designed by team member Arlene.
Be sure to stop on by the I AM ROSES BLOG to see all the details on how you can enter this months challenge. 

I wanted to try some newer techniques such as using my sprays and a really cool mask that I haven't had time yet to play with yet.  I also wanted to incorporate bright fun colors paired with some pictures of my kiddos enjoying a day at our local park.

Here is the sketch, 


and here is my interpretation for my 12x12 layout.
"Summer Bliss"


I sprayed all my I AM ROSES products except the leaves using S.E.I Tumble Dye's 
&; Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio.
Sprays used: S.E.I Tumble Dye color = Blue, Yellow, & Red.  
Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio =Lusious Lime.

I love that you can purchase I AM ROSES products in white and use just about anything you can think of to customize them to match your projects.

I Am Roses products I used on this layout are: 
Mixed Butterflies: BF1 - 427
Daisies: PS - 15
Mixed Leaves: L20 - 427

Be sure to shop IAMROSES.COM and don't forget to check out the I AM ROSES BLOG for details on how you can enter this months sketch challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment