Friday, August 31, 2012

Halloween Birthday Mini

Happy Halloween! Just kidding!
I know it's not October yet, but it's just around the corner!

For my August dt project for I Am Roses I created a fun, Halloween Birthday mini album.
Last year my daughter waited to have her birthday party in October so she could have a costume party.
Her actual birthday is in August. We celebrated as a family but waited till October to have her party. This was a really big deal!


 (no it does not say Trich it's a fancy K if you click on the picture, you'll see it's a K for Trick)

Once October rolled around we had a ton of fun planning her party.  "Witches Fingers" and "Mummy Wraps" were among some of the food the party guests enjoyed. Wii, Just Dance 3, toilet paper mummy wrapping of friends and Halloween crafts were big hits at the party.

I wanted to created a special mini showcasing all the wonderful memories our daughter had.
Turning "10" is a big deal, double digits!!!

I used a combination of various Halloween collections, trims, laces, washi tape, embellishments, and of course tons of I Am Roses products!

I love this mini and hope you do too! Be sure to check out all the photos below for a better look.

Don't forget to check out I Am Roses where you can find all the fabulous flowers I used as well as many others for all your crafting projects.


Front Cover


Front Cover:
Puffy Daisies: PS -15 / Purple Curly Rose: G3
Mixed Plum Purple Medium Daisies: P23 - 602
Green Skeleton Leaves: K1 - 50



Inside


A peek at some of the inside pages.
I Am Roses flowers used inside my album include:
Puffy Daisies: PS - 15 / Medium Purple Daisies: P23 - 601 / sm white flowers: S10 - 15/ sm Purple flowers S10 - 601 / Big Crotchet flowers: JC2 -427 / purple & white crotchet flowers: JC 2 - 601





For more information on how I created this Halloween mini be sure to stop on by my Youtube channel.

Happy Scrapping!



1 comment:

  1. Aw, Halloween is my favorite holiday. The colors are really "Halloween" :) Love the green, orange, black and purple!

    ReplyDelete