Saturday, October 13, 2012

Adorable You ~ Pumpkin Sophie Card


Hello there Crafty Friends!

Happy Fall!!!

Today I thought I'd share a fun fall card with you that I created using Pumpkin Sophie.


Pumpkin Sophie has a special place in my heart. She reminds me of my daughter's first Halloween 11 yrs. ago. My daughter had the same outfit on that Sophie is wearing! Yes, she was our little pumpkin!!!

I decided to create a process video sharing how I colored Pumpkin Sophie using color pencils and markers. (I used my Spectrum Noir Markers)


I used various shades of orange & green color pencils blending with odorless mineral oil along with flesh colored Spectrum Noir markers which I share the codes for in my video.

The 3 pattern papers I used are from: Lily Bee:Persnickety, MME: School Daze, & Simple Stories: Summer Fresh.

Don't forget to check out the Sweetnothingsstampco shop were you can find Pumpkin Sophie along with many other cute digi images.

Enjoy the video and thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrapping!
Leslie





No comments:

Post a Comment