Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I've Been Scrapping!

Hello there crafters!

This post comes with a warning! LOL!

WARNING PICTURE HEAVY!!!

Back in October my scrappy friend Jen and I went to the Scrapbook Expo here in Denver.  I was really excited to see "Kiwi Lane Designs" on the list of vendors coming to the expo. Being a youtuber I happen to come across their YT Channel awhile ago and have been following them ever since.

 It's was such a pleasure to meet the "Kiwi" girls at the expo and they made me feel so welcome!
If you ever get a chance to go to a Scrapbook Expo and they are there, make sure to stop by their booth and check them out.

I left the expo with a few of their designer templates in hand and after playing with them jumped online and ordered more!

I've been busy scrapbooking during my free time and have been playing with my Kiwi Lane Designer Templates and I'm in love with them. The designer templates remind me of how simple scrapbooking use to be, and that's what I love about their product.  I love that it doesn't matter if you have been scrapbooking as long as I have or if you are new to scrapbooking. I love that you can create with the designer templates in away that suits your scrapbooking style!

Okay are ready to see what I've been creating?

Here are some of the scrapbook layouts I've made using my Kiwi Lane Designer Templates.












Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment