Friday, January 4, 2013

It's a New Year! Let the Scrapbooking Begin!

Wow! I can't believe it's 2013!
I'm so excited for this year, I can't wait to start sharing with you all the new project's I'll be creating for Kiwi Lane Designs!
To hold you over, I created a super fast and simple scrapbook layout of my oldest son and his dad. I've had these pictures hanging out on my scrap desk for well over a month, and I finally was inspired to scrapbook them. I love using my Kiwi Lane templates, they really help speed up the process of creating scrapbook layouts. Be sure to stop by the Kiwi blog today as they are having a blog hop with some amazing designers sharing just what you can create with some of the Kiwi templates!

Thought it would be fun to show you a before of my layout, as you can see from my final layout I added more elements as I started creating! LOL!

Before

After

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment