Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Scrapbook Layout - Children are the flowers...

...in the Garden of Life.

Thanks for joining me today! I'm excited to share with you a scrapbook layout I create to be displayed in a scrapbook frame. I wanted to create something really special for a close friend of mine. She just recently celebrated her birthday, and being a scrapbooker her self, I knew she would appreciate a gift like this.
 I got my hands on one of her favorite photos of her two kiddos, altered it and added the saying "Children are the flowers in the garden of life" to the photo and begin my creative journey of creating her gift.

I wanted to add a mixture of various iamroses flower to this layout creating a flower garden. I love how the flowers are accenting the photo and how it draws you into the photo to read the caption. I am so happy with the way this scrapbook layout turned out! I've already given it to her and she loved it! It even brought tears to her eyes as well as mine! A moment I'll never forget!

Here's a look at all the beautiful iamroses flowers I used.


iamroses flowers used include:

Be sure to shop iamroses for many more beautiful flowers for your projects.

Here are few more photos of some of the details.




Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to shop iamroses.com.

Happy Scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment