Saturday, June 1, 2013

IAR June Color Challenge "Someone Special"

Welcome to the I Am Roses "Someone Special" Blog Challenge.

For June's IAR Color Challenge I had to incorporate the colors brown/black and use metal. I decided with Father's day coming up, I wanted to create something special for my husband, so I created a word mini album that spells out the word "FATHER".  I haven't added any photo to the mini yet,  since I'm hoping to get some great photos of my husband this coming father's day with the kids.


I admit I had fun creating this mini and I feel this color challenge has made me step outside my creative box! I don't use browns/blacks or even metal on my projects that often, and well, I think it turned out just the way I had envisioned it.


Be sure to stop by the iamroses blog to check out all the rules on how you can play along with our June Color Challenge.

iamroses flowers used on this mini include: S10 flowers in cream, blue, & Tan. Small ivory crochet flowers ZJC1, T26 Ivory Rose buds, & R40 Brown/Black Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment