Monday, July 1, 2013

IAR July's Blog Challenge - Card Share


Today I'm sharing a fun card I created for iamroses.com. Be sure to stop by the iamroses blog to join in on this months challenge. 
For this months design team inspiration I created a card using an adorable image from SweetNothingsstampco. I colored her up using my Spectrum Noir Markers, and I just love how cute she is all ready to go shopping!  I used a few pattern papers from the Color Crush collection by AC along with some NEW Lilies from iamroses!




Just look at how beautiful the new Lilies are!!! WOW! I love them!

Be sure to stop by the iamroses shop and check out these new Lilies for yourself. (item # LY1 -78)


 For all the details on the IAR blog challenge be sure to stop by the

Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment