Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Kona Scrapbook LO share for IAR

Thanks for joining me today for another IAR dt project share. I'm really excited about some of the new flowers IAR has in their store! Have you seen them? 5 yrs. ago my husband and I took a trip to Hawaii to celebrate our 15 yr. anniversary. Well, I always intended to scrap all the photos from that trip, and slowly but surely I'm finally starting too! LOL! Today's scrapbook layout share is a photo of my husband and I on a water taxi shortly after we arrived at our hotel in Kona. I just love this picture and how colorful it is.



The IAR flowers I used were perfect for this layout! I love how the flowers just pop off the page! They really add a lot of color to the layout and bring out all the colors in my photo.

I Am Roses flowers used on this layout include:
Tulip -78 (available soon)

Be sure to stop by the IAR shop to find all these beautiful flower and so many more!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrapping - Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment