Tuesday, December 31, 2013

"I Am Roses" Good-bye

Today is bitter sweet for me as it's my final day as an I Am Roses design team member.  I've been designing for I Am Roses since April 2012! With the new year approaching I felt it was a good time to retire and let someone else share their love of creating with flowers.  I've had an amazing time designing with so many talented crafter from all over the world and creating life long friendships. Thanks to Bumma at IAR for all the beautifully handmade flowers I received every month! Every time a box arrived it was like opening a little bit of heaven! Thank you so much for your generosity! I'd also like to thank my dt coordinator Jo, for the amazing job she does and continues to do. I enjoyed being apart of the I Am Roses family and will greatly miss everyone.  Congratulations to everyone on the new 2014 design team! I can't wait to see what you create.


A good-by from the IAR blog.

We'd like to give a sad farewell to Designer Leslie Prinkki.
  

She has shared her beautiful I Am Roses creations since April 2012! THANK YOU! We wish her nothing but success in the new year to come. This is never a goodbye, more like see you soon!

A recap of some of the I Am Roses projects I've created.












Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings to you in the New Year!

3 comments:

  1. We love you Leslie! You've inspired many, including myself, with your beautiful creations. It has been a pleasure to have been on the same Design Team. Much love and continued success in 2014! See ya around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've created some amazing projects Leslie, each of them so different but very special and creative. It's been a pleasure being on the same team as you........now don't be a stranger.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love your projects for I Am Roses. I know you will still be doing lots of beautiful things! :)

    ReplyDelete