Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Little Blue Button Stamps Guest Designer

Welcome crafty friends! This month I'm Guest designing for Little Blue Button Stamps. I'm super excited about sharing todays project with you and I look forward to sharing again in February. For todays project I created a card using “Heart Lollipop Charlie” a new digi image released for January. 


I colored the digi image with a mix of Copic markers and AC Chromatix. I used Copic Atyou Spica pens for the details in her eyes along with a white gel pen. I just love how realistic she looks once completely colored.

For the base of my card I used white card stock, which I cut to a 6x6 size. I then layered on a neutral corrugated paper by DCWV and layered it with a blue polka dot pattern paper from the Sunny Side collection by Pebbles. I punched a coordinating paper from the same collection and added it to the side of my card. I wanted the digi image to look as if she was sitting on something, I found a brick wall digi, which you can find on my pinterest board. I colored the brick wall and used my chalks to add a sky background.


Once colored, I added “Heart Lollipop Charlie” to the wall. I decided I wanted to replace the lollipop she was holding with a rose. I finished up my card by adding some simple lace trim, colored twine, I Am Roses flowers, a clear bling butterfly and some punched clouds.


For the inside I kept it simple. I added some more paper from the Sunny Side collection and for the sentiment I added a We R Memory Keepers journaling card.


I had a lot of fun creating this card and using “Heart Lollipop Charlie”. Be sure to check out all the new images in the shop this month. Thanks for joining me today.
Happy scrapping, Leslie

2 comments:

  1. this card is just gorgeous Leslie! Thank you so much for being our guest designer! Amazing scene! tfs hugs=)

    ReplyDelete